WEDDING INDUSTRY AWARDS™
Learn about the Voting Process and Category nominations
The Wedding Industry Awards™ are conducted yearly in over Thirty (30) Wedding Regions of Australia.
Wedding Industry Awards™ are Australia’s LARGEST provider of Regional Wedding Business Awards since 2008, offering the Wedding Industry of Australia the MOST Comprehensive & Transparent Wedding Industry Awards™
Wedding Industry Awards™ operate seamlessly in the Background and a lot of Regional Wedding Business are unaware that Voting is underway, let alone when they are announced as a Finalists. The Key Focus with Wedding Industry Awards™ is that we DO NOT require Businesses to contact Newlyweds to Vote or more importantly ask Newlyweds for reviews as part of the Voting Process.
Wedding Industry Awards™ conducts its voting process on five (5) Principal Strategies:
- Wedding Industry Awards™ pays $$$ to Social Media Platforms to make contact Newlyweds who were married over the past 12-18 months seeking their support by Voting for their TOP5 Wedding Suppliers to their wedding who excelled and exceeded their expectations.
- Wedding Industry Awards™ supply promotional content via email to Businesses that we have on our Database to enable them to place a Post on their Social Media Platforms to seek support from their Newlyweds in Voting for their business.
- Wedding Industry Awards™ undertakes Tagging on Facebook of all the potential Businesses that are on its Database, this in itself creates interest and momentum in the Voting Process. This promotes the Business to its Local / Regional Wedding Industry.
- Every Wedding Industry Awards™ Region (over 30, see below) has a Post on the Regional FaceBook Page announcing the Voting is underway and a HyperLink to the Voting Platform. This is also duplicated on the Wedding Industry Awards™, Principal Facebook Page http://www.facebook.co/WeddingIndustryAwardsAustralia. So, two (2). Facebook Posts undertaken for each region by Wedding Industry Awards™.
- Businesses that self-promote by soliciting support from their Newlyweds on Social Media will indirectly encourage their Newlyweds to vote for other Wedding Suppliers that serviced their Wedding Day. Five (5) Businesses need to be nominated so there is opportunity for four (4) other businesses to be bought into the Voting Fold.